popAI members have participated in the second ALIGNER Workshop, on the topic of “AI in the service of Police & LEAs: Exploring capability enhancement needs”. The workshop has been held on 18th and 19th January 2022, in a remote modality. The workshop was an interactive forum focused on discussing the capability enhancements needed by Police and Law Enforcement Agencies to bring AI safely and effectively into their service and to counter the crime and security threats posed by AI, both as they exist today and could exist in the future. Representatives from popAI have participated bringing their expertise and fostering discussion, thus contributing to further strengthening liaison with ALIGNER consortium.
- popAI & sibling projects join SRE 2023 in Brussels, BE
- popAI organises online joint matchmaking event with NOTIONES & ETAPAS
- popAI Final Event: towards a European AI hub for LEAs supporting the ethical use of AI in policing
- popAI team participates in ALIGNER 5th public workshop
- popAI Student Photo & Caption Competition Winners!