pop AI members have participated in the second ALIGNER Workshop, on the topic of “AI in the service of Police & LEAs: Exploring capability enhancement needs”. The workshop has been held on 18th and 19th January 2022, in a remote modality. The workshop was an interactive forum focused on discussing the capability enhancements needed by Police and Law Enforcement Agencies to bring AI safely and effectively into their service and to counter the crime and security threats posed by AI, both as they exist today and could exist in the future. Representatives from pop AI have participated bringing their expertise and fostering discussion, thus contributing to further strengthening liaison with ALIGNER consortium.
- popAI presents preliminary findings at the 9th biennial Surveillance & Society conference!
- popAI participates in EAFS 2022!
- popAI participates in CERIS FCT workshop on protection of public spaces
- Reinventing EU Citizenship post COVID-19 | popAI participation
- popAI participates in the 1st project Cluster event
No comments to show.