Project ALIGNER has invited popAI members to join its first public kick-off meeting / first stakeholder workshop on November 17th and 18th that took place at KU Leuven. Representatives from popAI have participated by remote, having the opportunity to get in contact with ALIGNER experts and stakeholders. The goal of the workshop was to start developing archetypical scenarios for criminal use of AI as well as for AI in service of LEAs as a basis for identifying opportunities and challenges that ALIGNER wants to address in further project work (and publish in the research roadmap to be developed by ALIGNER).
- popAI & sibling projects join SRE 2023 in Brussels, BE
- popAI organises online joint matchmaking event with NOTIONES & ETAPAS
- popAI Final Event: towards a European AI hub for LEAs supporting the ethical use of AI in policing
- popAI team participates in ALIGNER 5th public workshop
- popAI Student Photo & Caption Competition Winners!