Project ALIGNER has invited pop AI members to join its first public kick-off meeting / first stakeholder workshop on November 17th and 18th that took place at KU Leuven. Representatives from pop AI have participated by remote, having the opportunity to get in contact with ALIGNER experts and stakeholders. The goal of the workshop was to start developing archetypical scenarios for criminal use of AI as well as for AI in service of LEAs as a basis for identifying opportunities and challenges that ALIGNER wants to address in further project work (and publish in the research roadmap to be developed by ALIGNER).
- popAI presents preliminary findings at the 9th biennial Surveillance & Society conference!
- popAI participates in EAFS 2022!
- popAI participates in CERIS FCT workshop on protection of public spaces
- Reinventing EU Citizenship post COVID-19 | popAI participation
- popAI participates in the 1st project Cluster event
No comments to show.