popAI project was presented during the annual CERIS FCT (Fight against Crime and Terrorism) event that took place online, on 21 and 22 September 2021. The first day of the event was dedicated to Artificial Intelligence projects. The meeting offered the opportunity to discuss strategic and action-oriented aspects related to artificial intelligence in security research and innovation. The discussions covered also security research policy aspects, AI accountability framework for security practitioners, citizens’ role, (inter)national initiatives, and security research projects from the latest AI call. An interesting opportunity to interact with other projects and exchange views regarding the role of AI in the security research and application.
- popAI & sibling projects join SRE 2023 in Brussels, BE
- popAI organises online joint matchmaking event with NOTIONES & ETAPAS
- popAI Final Event: towards a European AI hub for LEAs supporting the ethical use of AI in policing
- popAI team participates in ALIGNER 5th public workshop
- popAI Student Photo & Caption Competition Winners!